- other country: wow we solved drug crimes by doing this and the problem is practically completely resolved
- america: there is just no stopping the war on drugs........
- other country: we have the most successful schools because we implement these rules to encourage real learning
- america: no hope....... kids just cant cut it anymore........
- other country: gun related crime is all but non existent thanks to our restrictions
- america: wow..... if only there was some way to stop these shootings before they happened..............
- other country: nothing bad has happened as a result of our equal marriage/bathroom laws for lgbt
- america: if only there was a way.............................
In The Eyes by Andrea (sennenhallows)
Or the end result of what started as a study of eye shapes
So, I've never been to a bar since I have no interest or reason to go, but now that my friends are turning 18 they want me to come with them. Man, I don't know anything about bars, what would I even drink there ? I'm assuming I could just ask for some Pepsi or something, but I'm guessing I'd get laughed at. Any tips for someone straightedge going to a bar ?
Stick your feet in at some licensed establishments to start
For example, pool halls. They can get drunk, you can shoot pool
Here in Toronto, Spin is a licensed ping pong club
and Snakes and Lattes is a licensed board game facility
stereotypes against white people are not dangerous at all. no one is out here stopping and frisking you guys for liking starbucks and chipotle. meanwhile, black teenagers suspected of being “thugs” and “threats” are slain on sight so please calm the fuck down and learn how to take a joke
If someone proposed to me onstage at an avenged concert id just look at Matt and be like “this is your last chance, man”
"u dont need makeup to be pretty just be urself!!!"
ok but consider this
- i fucking love eyeliner
in french we don’t say “i love you”, we say “vous recevez une heure supplémentaire dans la piscine à balles” which roughly translates to “you are my sun, my stars, my everything” and i think that’s beautiful
"You have received an extra hour in the pool of balls"
Show your love for corgis and support a good cause! The Greater Toronto Area corgi meetup group is raising money for CorgiAid, Inc. with some truly awesome corgi shirts for their upcoming beach day! The t-shirts feature amazing artwork by the talented Amanda Conrad (http://zoeyandstevethecorgi.tumblr.com/) and are available for purchase NOW at http://gtacorgis.storenvy.com/
Don’t delay, order your shirt today (all proceeds go to Corgi Aid)! And if you’re in the Toronto area, check out GTA Corgis (https://www.facebook.com/groups/gtacorgis/)